Dante DIO card for 8X192 can only be ordered separately and it is not a part of the 8X192ADDA bundle. (Converter bundle comes with choice of 1 free card: FW, USB, ADAT, MADI) There are few additional cards offered for 8X192 that are not included in the bundle: Dante Ethernet Network Card, Sonoma/SDIF DSD DIO Card, and SDIF DSD DIO Card.
Dante Card allows for connecting Mytek 8x192 converter to Ethernet network to achieve all benefits of fully networked low-latency audio: 64 channels point-to-point transmission, long inexpensive CAT wire, full compatibility with all computers, network switches and other Dante equipment.
- Up to 64x64 redundant bi-directional channels @ 48kHz
- Up to 192kHz sample rates
- Low latency
- The most interoperable networking technology: Works seamlessly with any other Dante-powered device
- Gigabit Ethernet switch chip support
- Dante works with standard off-the-shelf network switches — easily integrates into existing network switch infrastructure, and automatically discovers other Dante-enabled devices on the network
- Firmware upgradeable