During these unprecedented times, Mytek has made contingencies to continue to protect its clients and staff, in hopes of weathering the pandemic in the weeks ahead.
As of March 17th, 2020, Mytek US office was moved out of Brooklyn, New York to rural New York upstate location in Ballston Lake, NY., tel +1 347-384 2687, hifi/aaattt/mytekdigital.com. We will be operating from here with limited staff but as completely as we can. For the time being we maintain stock on most of Mytek products and can sell and ship them from here via UPS. Our online stores in the US and in the EU function normally. We can also receive RMA repairs - please email if RMA is needed. Tech support via ticketing system continues normally (enter via support menu tab). Any further changes to current Mytek operations will be immediately posted and announced here.
We wish all the customers the best in the days ahead and hope for quick return to normal operation.
Sincerely, Michal Jurewicz, President
Stereo192 ADC is a two channel hi-end Analog to Digital converter for recording and mastering applications. The main feature of this converter is its outstanding sound quality which makes it suitable for the most demanding projects when preserving the original signal quality is a required.
The main differences between Stereo192ADC and Stereo96ADC are:
- up to 192k operation (for playback at 192k check Stereo96DAC or 8X192 ADDA)
- ability to work on Battery Power
- ultra hi-end audiophile grade front end featuring large solid state capacitors (instead of electrolytics)
- Trimpots/knob switchable on front panel
- No 16/20 bit output (only 24)
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz internal sampling frequencies
- Ext. wordclock sync 25-100kHz or 256x Superclock(tm)
- 123dB Dynamic Range
- 24 bit resolution
- 115/230VAC or Battery Power operation
- Precision 10 turn-trimpots or input gain knob switchable on front panel
- Wordclock output can be used as a hi-end house clock.
128x oversampling at 44.1/48kHz
64x oversampling at 88.2/96/176.4/192k
Wordclock in and out. or 256x Superclock
Wordlock Out used as house clock: 15 LS TTL loads max.
Can be terminated.
1/3 rack space wide x 1U high x 8” deep
+4dBm balanced or unbalanced, 10kOhm
Hi-speed (25-200kHz) AES/EBU
44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz
or wordclock 25-200kHz
100/115V-220/240V 50/60Hz switchable
or 7-12V External Battery
Rob Tavaglione, Pro Audio Review
" Of the four, the Mytek Digital Stereo96 ADC achieved the most unique and desirable sound to my ears. It had the most accurate response to transients, whether they involved high frequencies or even super lows."