Stereo192 ADC is a two channel hi-end Analog to Digital converter for recording and mastering applications. The main feature of this converter is its outstanding sound quality which makes it suitable for the most demanding projects when preserving the original signal quality is a required.
The main differences between Stereo192ADC and Stereo96ADC are:
- up to 192k operation (for playback at 192k check Stereo96DAC or 8X192 ADDA)
- ability to work on Battery Power
- ultra hi-end audiophile grade front end featuring large solid state capacitors (instead of electrolytics)
- Trimpots/knob switchable on front panel
- No 16/20 bit output (only 24)
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz internal sampling frequencies
- Ext. wordclock sync 25-100kHz or 256x Superclock(tm)
- 123dB Dynamic Range
- 24 bit resolution
- 115/230VAC or Battery Power operation
- Precision 10 turn-trimpots or input gain knob switchable on front panel
- Wordclock output can be used as a hi-end house clock.
128x oversampling at 44.1/48kHz
64x oversampling at 88.2/96/176.4/192k
Wordclock in and out. or 256x Superclock
Wordlock Out used as house clock: 15 LS TTL loads max.
Can be terminated.
1/3 rack space wide x 1U high x 8” deep
+4dBm balanced or unbalanced, 10kOhm
Hi-speed (25-200kHz) AES/EBU
44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz
or wordclock 25-200kHz
100/115V-220/240V 50/60Hz switchable
or 7-12V External Battery
Rob Tavaglione, Pro Audio Review
" Of the four, the Mytek Digital Stereo96 ADC achieved the most unique and desirable sound to my ears. It had the most accurate response to transients, whether they involved high frequencies or even super lows."